Commercial Vent Hood
A commercial exhaust hood is an important investment in your commercial kitchen. Choosing the correct size and design for your application will ensure your kitchen is properly ventilated and reduce utility costs. Before making a decision, it is important that you choose the equipment arrangement of the equipment under the hood. This ensure that fan are properly sized and ansul system configuration is aligned with your equipment. Lonestar offers commercial vent hoods from Captive Aire which come with the following features
- ETL Listed: ETL Listed for use over 450 degree, 600 degree, and 700 degree cooking surface temperatures, which provide flexibility in designing kitchen ventilation systems.
- Insulated, double-wall rigid front has aerodynamic design that reduces radiant heat into the kitchen, prevents condensation and provides exceptional capture and containment of cooking vapors
- Convenient Design: Factory pre-wired lighting to illuminate the cooking surface is accessible from the bottom of the hood. Fitted with UL Listed, pre-wired incandescent light fixtures, and tempered glass globes to hold up to a standard 1000 watt bulb. Pre-punched hanging angles on each end of the hood and additional set provided for hoods longer than 12 feet.
- Construction: Polished stainless steel on the interior and exterior of the front enhance aesthetics. Fully welded and polished front corners. Fabricated from Type 420 stainless steel.
- Channels: Hood comes standard with structural channels on top and wrapper channels on the bottom.
- Reduced Weight: Rigid single wall end panels reduce weight.
- Grease Extraction: All hoods come standard with stainless steel baffle filters with a deep grease trough which allows for easy cleaning.Grease drain system with removable 1/2 pint cup for easy cleaning.
Contact one of our sales professional for additional information.